Live life at the edge, that's what I was designed with in mind. My name is Uluwatu and I was inspired by the rugged cliffs of the Bukit Peninsula in Bali.
My ebony wooden frames are precision-cut to expose my gradient brown lenses, additionally, my oak earpieces are ultra light and durable, as you can tell my potential is limitless! Wear me out and about and you'll feel as though I'm invincible, but don't worry I still look good.
- Hand crafted from sustainably sourced Wood
- TAC Polarized Gradient lenses
- Brown gradient color lens
- Stainless steel spring hinges
- Each pair has its own unique grain
- Frame measurements 50 – 25 – 140 mm
- Accompanied with a suede pouch and a beautiful handmade wooden case
Enjoy free international shipping!
- Please note: we only ship orders Monday - Friday working hours.
|Free Domestic Shipping||Delivery estimate of 3-5 business days, depend on the region and commences on the same working day the order is made.||#Your order will arrive between Monday - Friday.|
|Standard International Shipping||Delivery lead-time of 1-3 business weeks, depend on the region and commences on the next working day from when the order is made.|
|Express International Shipping||Delivery estimate of 3-14 working days, depend on the region and commences on the next working day from when the order is made.|
- For more details, check our FAQs out here!